Types Of Tickets We Can Help You Get Rid of the Points and Penalties For!
- When you send in the fine and your ticket to the court you are pleading guilty. You
are giving up your right to a trial, and with most tickets you will be subject to having
points put on your license and with points generally your insurance will go UP
- Do NOT believe anyone who tells you “Not To Worry, Just Send in the Money” Not the
police, Not your friends, Not your family, No One except an experienced Lawyer.
- Only an Experienced Lawyer can tell you the true impact of this violation on your
driving privileges and its ultimate cost to you including but not limited to increased
insurance costs and MVC surcharges.
- The Firm of H. Scott Aalsberg, Esq., P.C. is made up of some of the most experienced
attorneys in the state. Each attorney has over 10 years of experience in the municipal
and criminal courts, thus assuring you the highest possible success rate for your
case. Call our office now at 1-800-9-RIGHTS for a free in office consultation.
H. SCOTT AALSBERG, ESQ., P.C.
Attorneys at Law
1028 Route #23 North, Wayne, N.J. 07470
39 Milltown Road, 2nd Floor, East Brunswick, N.J. 08816
1-800-974-4487 or 1-800-9-RIGHTS
www.NJSuspendedLicense.com "our name says it all"
98%* Success Rate
of Winning, Reducing, or
Eliminating the Penalties for
All New Jersey Traffic Tickets:
|HOW WE CAN HELP:
- Save Money: Our representation can save you up to $5,000.00 in insurance costs alone
- Save Points: Keep your record clean and its less likely you will get another ticket
- Save Your License: Too many points and you can lose your drivers license
Important Facts About All Tickets